555 Series Overview
The 555 Series delivers the same quality and durability of the 110 Series with the added bonus of a boxed end marker tray. And since schools love the 555 Series, it offers a line of tack boards, too.
Features and benefits
- Wide profile, extruded aluminum trim with clear, anodized finish
- Pen tray includes solid, cast aluminum end closures
- Virtually indestructible e3 environmental ceramicsteel surface with Steelcase Lifetime Warranty
- Steelcase Premium Tackboards are warranted for a period of 12 years.
- Screenprinting options available
Markerboard size W x H
Tackboard size W x H
555 Series whiteboards environmental story
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality – both tackboard and markerboard. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Silver Certification. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.