c:scape is a collaborative freestanding system designed to support people and the businesses they work for.
SMART BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- c:scape accommodates new workplace strategies by supporting shrinking footprints while improving connections, supporting collaboration and increasing sharing.
- With a simple set of components; beam, desk, low storage, mid-storage, worktools & screens, c:scape is easy to plan with, manage and inventory.
- This simple set of components offer a wide breadth of applications for the open plan as well as the private office, so inventory can be repurposed easily as needs change.
GREAT SMALL SPACES
- c:scape provides a light and open design, making spaces feel larger than they are.• c:scape is filled with amenities… some obvious, some hidden. Its features are purposeful making the user feel valued.
- c:scape offers intuitive and beautiful details that are both inspiring and covetable. Sometimes it’s the little things that make the most difference. By simply paying attention to details, you can make a space feel personalized and special.
GREAT SOCIAL SETTINGS
- c:scape allows visual access, offering an open landscape where individuals can see and be seen. Privacy is purposeful, allowing users the ability to control privacy without creating barriers.
- c:scape encourages connecting and collaborating in order to build trust and share knowledge. Offering these connections results in brain-storming, decision-making and innovation which are critical to business success.
Business today is global, interconnected, and highly complex. Here’s how space can help manage – even leverage – the way work gets done, and make life a bit more sane.
Is it possible to compress real estate and shrink individual footprints while at the same time helping people to collaborate and create more effectively? Yes.
Consulting giant Accenture has developed a workplace strategy called “Workplace 2.0,” which they piloted in their newly relocated Houston office. The results are impressive in terms of real estate compression alone: their office went from three floors and 66,000 square feet down to one floor of 25,000 square feet, and it still supports over 800 people.
Allison & Partners, one of the fastest growing public relations firms in North America, was bursting at the seams of its New York offices. It needed a new workplace that would further the agency’s workstyle of open communication and collaboration and accommodate future growth. Read how c:scape furniture was used to connect people at Allison & Partners and create an environment that supports the company’s cultural values and delivers high quality client service.
Healthcare can be a stressful business. The new facility of the New Jersey Organ and Tissue Sharing Network, an organ procurement organization, exemplifies a successful approach to addressing this and other workplace issues. After thoroughly evaluating their existing space, NJSN set ambitious goals for their new quarters, and created a high performance, nurturing, and inspiring work environment.
- Wiring and cabling are PVC and halogen free, as well as RoHS compliant. PVC-free edge banding is also available.
- c:scape is SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- c:scape is level™ 2 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. (The level 2 certification excludes wood veneer worksurfaces. Exclusions are level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard.) According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- All of c:scape’s components are MBDC Silver Cradle to Cradle™ Certified with standard options and finishes.
- The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.