Enea Guest Stacker
Enea’s extensive product offering includes solutions for classrooms and cafeterias, hospitality and guest side seating.
Spain 1998 / Josep Llusca
The Enea Guest, designed by Spanish designer Joseph Llusca, is a top-selling chair that can stack up to 9 high. Enea’s extensive product offering includes solutions for classrooms and cafeterias, hospitality and guest side seating.
Starting List Price $446
- Offered in arm or armless
- Available in two standard powdercoat finishes: black and silver metallic.
- Hand-stitched black belt leather seat and back model available
- Frame available in black gloss, white gloss, and silver metallic
- Enea’s higher back height (33.25”) gives it a greater level of comfort than standard side chairs.
- Stackable to 9 high without tablets or 6 high with tablets
- Upholstered seat and back models
- Wood seat and back models
- 9 plastic colors available for seat and back
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold Certified
- 82.6% Recyclable / 18.8% Recycled Content
- RAPID10 10 DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE ON SELECT MODELS
For more information, visit coalesse.com.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).