ēno interactive whiteboard
ēno combines an interactive board, a high-performance dry erase board, and a magnetic surface into a single solution.
PolyVision’s ēno classic is the first and only environmentally certified interactive whiteboard to combine the simplicity and ease of a traditional markerboard with high-performance interactivity—without cords, cables or costly installation.
PolyVision’s ēno one combines an eno whiteboard, ultra-short throw projector, and stand or mount in a single solution from one provider.
With magnetic mounting hardware and no cords or cables to manage, ēno click by PolyVision mounts instantly over an existing ceramicsteel chalkboard, whiteboard, or any other steel surface.
- Featuring PolyVision’s industry-leading e3 environmental ceramicsteel™ surface, ēno classic offers an exceptionally smooth surface for dry-erase notes that erase today and 30 years from now.
- ēno classic adheres to stringent environmental certifications, is made of recycled materials and does not draw from power outlets. Installation in a new or existing space is reducing your carbon footprint.
- Forever Warranty™—The board is made with PolyVision’s legendary e3 environmental ceramicsteel surface, built to withstand the hard knocks of classrooms and conference rooms. It’s built to last as long as your building.
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Silver Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- Qualification for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) credits
- Forever Warranty™ on the surface guarantees the boards will last as long as the building
- Recycled content and are completely recyclable