The FreeFlow Series is an integrated system of writing, tack and projection surfaces.
They slide on tracks fit to your office, offering custom flexibility.
- High-gloss, white e3 environmental ceramicsteel™ writing surface; accepts magnets
- Integral hanging rail to support FreeFlow components
- Hang components on either rail of the Double Rail Track
- Clear anodized aluminum trim
- Includes an integral paper grip
- Screen-printed e3 environmental ceramicsteel surface options (available on whiteboards up to 120″): 2″ Circular Dot pattern or 2″ Grid pattern
- Virtually indestructible e3 environmental ceramicsteel surface with Steelcase Lifetime Warranty
- Steelcase Premium Tackboards are warranted for a period of 12 years.
- Screenprinting options available.
FreeFlow Base Boards:
|Size W x H||Marker Tray|
|72″ x 48″
96″ x 48″
120″ x 48″
144″ x 48″
192″ x 48″
|Component||Size W x H|
Magnetic Flipchart Holder
Double Rail Track
Optional Bottom Rail
|35.75″ x 45.75″
35.75″ x 45.75″
30″ x 43″
28″ x 2.57″
49″ x 49″
56″ x 56″
64″ x 64″
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality – both tackboard and markerboard. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Silver Certification. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.