Garland casegoods offer elegant, affordable, transitional style with an array of options and a versatile product offering.
Benefits & Features
- Refined choice of moldings, hardwood veneers and elegant styling.
- Garland offers an array of options – including ‘cockpit’ configurations with curvilinear worksurfaces.
- Environmentally friendly in both harvesting and manufacturing processes.
Aesthetics / Design Options
- Elegant transitional styling with impeccable detailing
- Base and cornice detail add visual interest
- Inset desk modesty panel
- 4 solid wood edge profile options
- 3 pull options in black, nickel, or polished chrome
- Wood or wood-framed glass doors on service modules
- 73″ tall storage provides appropriate scale for private office
- A variety of finish options on four standard veneers: maple, cherry, walnut, oak
- Broad offering supports large and small scale private office applications
- Cockpit configurations provide curvilinear worksurfaces
- Variety of closed or open storage configurations
- Finished back option on storage units
- Credenzas up to 102″ support workwall and t-configurations
- 6″ planning module for easy planning
- Units ship fully assembled and utilize modular, reconfigurable construction
- Box and file drawers use full extension slides for smooth, quiet operation, and allow for easy removal
- Drawer with mitered joinery exceeds BIFMA/ANSI standards and contains no PVC
- Grommets and flip-up power units available
- Back panels can be optioned off for wall outlet access and price tuning
- Lifetime Steelcase warranty
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 2 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.
View Garland’s Product Environmental Profile.