Kart Four-Leg Stool
The Kart family of chairs offers solutions for a wide-range of settings, including classrooms, multi-purpose areas, cafeterias and much more.
USA 2001 / 5D Studio
Chicago Anathaeum Good Design Award IDSA Furniture: Bronze Award Best of Neocon: Most Innovative Best of Neocon: Gold Award IDEA seating : Gold Award IIDA ACCLAIM : Gold IIDA ACCLAIM: Most Innovative IIDA Apex Award OfficeInsight: Most Excellent Product Neocon 2002: Design Best of Show Communication Arts: 1998 Design Annual
With its refined styling, the Kart collection is the ultimate in style and performance.
Starting List Price $526
- Non-upholstered, upholstered seat, or upholstered seat and back
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold Certified
- 100% Recyclable / 19% Recycled Content
For more information, visit coalesse.com.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Indoor Air Quality Gold Certified. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard (the level level™1 certification excludes wood or laminate fronts). According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard
View Kart Stool’s Product Environmental Profile.