Low-Profile Floor Overview
A fixed-height, low-profile access floor that creates a unique pathway for routing wires and cable to wherever they are needed.
Small triangular tiles are elevated by thermoplastic supports that follow the contour of the concrete floor slab. The three-point support provides a stable footing that will not rock, buckle, or echo.
Space that matters
- 2 1/2 inch profile conserves vertical space
- Allows for easy access to power receptacles and data outlets
Adjustability that matters
- Supports collaborative work environments
- No fasteners or adhesives required. Product can be easily removed, reconfigured, or relocated
- Small triangular tiles provide a tight fit to the supports that eliminates rocking and noise