media:scape with HD videoconferencing boosts collaboration across the table and connects teams across the globe.
What if you could remove the barriers to innovation? Click here to learn how media:scape can be used to foster collaboration and increase innovation.
Through the integration of furniture and technology, media:scape is reshaping the way people collaborate in a connected world.
Most collaborative work spaces today support leader-led presentations where information is controlled and shared by one person at a time. media:scape removes these barriers and democratizes how people access and share information by allowing all participants to contribute their ideas – equally, quickly and seamlessly.
How it works
media:scape was designed for a “walk-up and connect” experience. Open. Connect. Share.
Open the media well and remove a Puck™
Connect the Puck to your laptop
Share what’s on your laptop by pressing the Puck™
Your team members can do the same. Sharing made simple, quick and seamless … to increase productivity and innovation.
- media tables: shapes specifically developed to enhance collaboration. Available in three heights: lounge, seated and standing height
- media:scape with HD videoconferencing: components to host third-party videoconferencing systems
- media lounge: seating component
- interactive technology built into media tables
- 3 year warranty on technology
- lifetime warranty on furniture components
media:scape® “democratizes” how people access and share information by allowing all participants to contribute ideas equally, quickly and seamlessly. The result is often richer connections between people and their information. Following are some media:scape “moments” that capture the benefits that a media:scape solution can provide — those moments where it all comes together.
We’d love to hear about your media:scape moments, too. If you have one to share, send us your story at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GE Advanced Manufacturing and Software Technology Center
GE’s new Advanced Manufacturing and Software Technology Center in southeast Michigan, will be home to the largest concentration of GE IT professionals worldwide, working on software development, data architecture, networking, business intelligence, and more. Learn how a series of collaborative workspaces at the Center, ranging from informal lounge/cafe areas and media:scape settings, to a new kind of videoconferencing room called a Virtual Collaboration Space (VCS) have helped 1,100 engineers and scientists in developing next generation technologies.
Colleges and universities are under increasing pressure to better prepare students for the knowledge economy, so they are transforming their teaching methods, reconsidering how they use technology, and rethinking how the classroom can best support learning. At Virginia Commonwealth University they’re addressing this issue head-on by renovating a lab classroom using media:scape to make sharing information easier and faster than ever.
- media:scape technology components are RoHS/WEEE
- The puck is designed for easy disassembly.
- Some cabling is PVC free.
- PVC-free edge banding is also available.
- media:scape is SCS Indoor Advantage™ Indoor Air Quality Certified – both as systems furniture (excluding wood options) and as a lounge. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- media:scape is level™ 1 certified, both as systems furniture and as a lounge. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View media:scape’s Product Environmental Profile.
For tech support, contact us at 1-800-334-4922 or email@example.com.