The Campfire Paper Table features a wood grain base with round rotating top to allow easy sharing of ideas.
In a simple, functional, “why didn’t we think of this before” kinda way, Campfire Paper Table is just what you’ve been waiting for.
Pull up to a table that inspires informal conversation and is a hub for great ideas. Kick-back, hunch-over, cover it with thoughts, words, graphs, doodles; spin around to build off each other’s ideas, then rip off the top piece of paper and take it with you. Easy. It’s a work surface that actually works for you.
Steel top can be used by itself or with paper or glass that can be drawn on with dry erase maker and used over and over again.
Campfire Paper Table was winner of the 2009 NeoCon Gold award within the occasional table category.
- Paper Table: 43.4 lbs 24.5″ W x 24.5″ D x 22.5″ H
- Glass Top: 12.5 lbs 26.38″ x 26.38″ x 1.50″
- Paper Pack: 5.1 lbs 25.75″ x 25.75″ x 0.75″
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View Paper Table’s Product Environmental Profile.
campfire recieves 2009 NeoCon Gold Award
Campfire Paper Table won a Gold Award at NeoCon 2009 within the occasional table category. Designed by Tim Stoepker and Kirt Martin, the Paper Table is the heart of the Campfire story – it supports the story of sitting around the campfire sharing stories and engaging ideas informally.
The thinking behind the Campfire Collection is inspired by the way emerging companies are thinking about their workspace. They get inspired by what they see, touch and experience in their every day life, and Campfire seeks to blend emotional and physical elements of those experiences into the workplace. Building a strong community and supporting informal work styles are key needs that Campfire is designed to enable.