RoomWizard is a web-based room scheduling system that solves the dilemma of connecting workers to meeting spaces.
40% of workers waste up to thirty minutes a day searching for space to collaborate. Until now. *Steelcase Workplace Survey Data 2010
RoomWizard works with a variety of calendar systems including Microsoft® Outlook® and Lotus Notes®. Meetings can be managed seamlessly via web, laptop or smart phone. When workers find an open meeting space, they can reserve it instantly and get to work.
RoomWizard even keeps track of space utilization with a database that measures and reports reservation patterns.
The SnapWizard app from Steelcase captures the whiteboards notes, connects with RoomWizard and sends the content directly to meeting participants. Currently for iPhone only.
Features and Benefits
- 7″ capacitive touch screen – adjust room reservation or grab a room for an impromptu meeting
- Built in web server allows users to find and reserve a room from any network PC
- Status lights – red or green lights show availability
- Start button – automatically release a room if occupants do not show up
- Reporting – record room occupancy and reservation patterns, then generate reports to provide insight into space utilization
- Use RoomWizard as a stand-alone system, or seamless book rooms with an existing reservation system such as Microsoft® Outlook®, Lotus Notes®, or other software systems
- Warranty – 3 years (including the touch screen) with an option for 5 years
Go to www.steelcase.com/techsignup to sign up for:
• Firmware and software updates
• Software Partner Updates
• Contact for Beta Version
• Product Testing
• Product Enhancements
• New Steelcase Interactive Technologies
Steelcase warrants the RoomWizard appliance to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and care for two (2) years from the date of shipment except as noted below.
Steelcase will repair or replace, at its option, any RoomWizard product or part thereof which fails as a result of such a defect during the warranty period. This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser.
Steelcase does not warrant matching of color or texture for the physical enclosure and will ship replacement RoomWizard appliances with the latest software version only. This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused by a carrier
- Damage due to accident, abuse, misuse or customer power supply problems
- RoomWizard appliances not installed, maintained or used in accordance with published Steelcase installation and/or usage guidelines
- User modification, including use of parts and components not supplied by Steelcase
- RoomWizard mounting accessories (RW PSH, RW PSE, RW GMK, and RW SMK) are warranted for ten (10) years.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. STEELCASE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY PRODUCT DEFECT INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST DATA OR SOFTWARE.
APPENDIX TO THE ROOMWIZARD WARRANTY STATEMENT
Product Branding and Warranty
RoomWizard is branded and sold as a Steelcase product, but delivered by PolyVision, a wholly owned subsidiary of Steelcase Inc.
The RoomWizard Warranty is offered and executed by Steelcase. RoomWizard is excluded from the standard Steelcase warranty.
Optional Extended Warranty
An optional extension of this standard two-year limited warranty is available. Steelcase offers a two (2) year extended warranty available for purchase only at the time of initial purchase of RoomWizard products.
To request warranty service, you must call Steelcase within the warranty period. For warranty service in the US and Canada call 1.800.334.4922; for warranty service in Europe call + 32 (0) 89 32 31 30; for all other countries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If warranty service is required, Steelcase will issue a Return Authorization Number. In most cases, a working unit will be sent to you with original packaging. This working unit replaces the defective unit and is warranted for the remaining warranty period of the original, defective unit. You must ship the defective product back to Steelcase in the original packaging of the replacement unit, prepay shipping charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. The defective unit will not be returned to you.
The RoomWizard Warranty Statement excludes damage caused by a carrier. However, your RoomWizard product is covered by insurance during shipment. In case your products arrive with shipping damage upon arrival, contact Steelcase. In the US and Canada call 1.800.334.4922; in Europe call + 32 (0) 89 32 31 30; for all other countries email email@example.com.
Support files and documents for RoomWizard
- Installation Manuals
- User Guides
- System Manager Manuals
- Reporting Tools
- Firmware Updates – RoomWizard II
- Firmware Updates – Original RoomWizard
- Microsoft Exchange Synchronization Package
- RooomWizard Touchscreen Overview