Today’s ergonomists recommend adjustment throughout the day to address the stress and strain of intense computing activity. Height-AdjusTables deliver the motion and emotion that help to bring health to workers and the workplace.
Series 3 delivers full seated-height adjustability and greatly reduces the cost of workplace churn by eliminating the need for an installer to move a fixed-height worksurface.
- Crank height adjustment range from 22″ to 34″
- Instant and easy seated-height adjustability at 4 turns per 1″ (2-leg) or 6 turns per 1″ (3-leg)
- Robust and sturdy with a distributed 220 lbs. dynamic load-bearing capacity
- Telescoping stretcher adjusts to accommodate a number of different worksurface widths
- Various worksurface shapes, sizes and edge options are available
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality – both veneer and laminate. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.