Series 7 is an enhanced sit-to-stand electric height-adjustable that delivers a complete range of ergonomic postural benefits.
Series 7 helps to contain the cost of those moves while delivering the complete range of ergonomic postural benefits of a true sit-to-stand.
- Electric height adjustment range of 24.25″ to 52″
- Instant and easy sit-to-stand adjustability with three controller options – presets, activation buttons, digital read-out – control up or down at 1.7″ per second.
- Robust and sturdy with a distributed load-bearing capacity of 360 lbs. (2-leg) or 540 lbs. (3-leg)
- Lifting columns controlled by central control box for synchronization
- Internal DC motor housed inside lifting column
- Various worksurface shapes, sizes and edge options are available
- Available on GSA
- Series 7 Worksurface is SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality – both veneer and laminate. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.