Walden offers contemporary styling interpreted in a clean, simple aesthetic and great value.
Benefits & Features
- Contemporary styling
- One of the best warranties in the industry lets you enjoy the hardwood veneers, craftsmanship and performance of Walden throughout your career.
- Environmentally friendly
- Simple contemporary styling enables a conservative or progressive aesthetic
- 3 pull options in black or platinum
- 2 edge profile options
- 72″ tall storage provides appropriate scale for private office
- A variety of finish options on four standard veneers: maple, cherry, walnut, oak
- Available in all wood or wood cases with woodgrain or solid color laminate top
- Broad offering supports large and small scale private office applications shared private offices, and basic open plan freestanding
- Aesthetic ranges from conservative to progressive
- Available leg supported tops and floating modesty panel (see image at right) create light scale applications
- Variety of closed or open storage configurations
- Finished back option on storage units
- Credenzas up to 102″ support workwall and t-configurations
- 6″ planning module for easy planning
- Units ship fully assembled and utilize modular, reconfigurable construction
- Box and file drawers use full extension slides for smooth, quiet operation, and allow for easy removal
- Drawers with mitered joinery exceeds BIFMA/ANSI standards and contain no PVC
- Grommets and flip-up power units available
- Back panels can be optioned off for wall outlet access and price tuning
- Optional laminate interiors on storage offer price tuning
- Lifetime Steelcase warranty
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 2 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle™ Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.
View Walden’s Product Environmental Profile.