X-Stack, the classroom chair, is soft and tough; the perfect combination for higher education and training.
USA 2006 / John Kaloustian
NeoCon Gold Winner
Where comfort, durability, and user accommodation converge. It starts with a stacker that provides upholstered comfort without the maintenance of upholstery. Add an optional cup holder for drinks, and you have the ideal seating solution for engaging in training/classrooms, reception, and in-between spaces.
Starting List Price $332
- Shell colors: TPU in Surf, Shadow, Cloud, Sea
- Outer shell: Glass filled nylong textured frame in black Metal chair frame: Platinum Gloss or Anthracite Gloss
- Glides, casters, arm cap, cup holder: Glass filled nylon in black
- Optional cup holder: 2
- 100% Recyclable / 21% Recycled Content
For more information, visit coalesse.com.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level™ 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View X-Stack’s Product Environmental Profile.